Drug addiction robs people of their will to achieve something in life. They may stop going to work or school. Instead, they’re focusing on doing everything possible to get more drugs. Bayview Recovery Center offers clients the chance to receive treatment designed to address their specific issues. Our drug rehab near Bellevue makes sure clients get the right kind of help that puts them on the path to long-lasting recovery. To learn more about our addiction treatment programs, contact us today at 855.478.3650.
A Holistic Approach to Care
When clients come in, we evaluate them to make sure we come up with a treatment plan that helps them with ongoing substance abuse issues. Our drug rehab near Bellevue also checks for any untreated mental health disorders that could drive a client’s desire to use. Our clients must receive the proper care needed to deal with all ongoing issues effectively. We want to help them navigate their problems, so they recover and heal.
There are no simple answers for drug addiction, and Bayview Recovery Center does not make rosy promises about the future. However, we can guarantee that every client who comes to our drug rehab near Bellevue receives a high level of care and attention.
Treatment for Drug Addiction
Our addiction treatment staff includes a team of addiction experts that take a 360-degree approach to treatment. When clients receive help for any mental health problems existing alongside an addiction, it leaves them more able to handle remaining sober after completing treatment.
Clients receive a confidential assessment and tour of the facility when they arrive. They get the opportunity to meet the people they will work with during their stay and go over any ongoing medical needs. Our addiction treatment center near Bellevue can also provide detox services to clients who still have toxins remaining in their bodies.
Therapy Choices near our Bellevue Drug Rehab
Once a client decides that our drug rehab near Bellevue is right for them, we start working right away. We begin by working on getting a sense of the core issues that led to a client’s drug addiction. Our team also makes sure they have the full scope of a client’s physical and mental well-being. We work with clients to create a customized treatment plan that offers them the best hope for recovery.
Bayview Recovery Center offers a mix of traditional and holistic therapies for treatment. That allows us to craft treatment plans that suit a client’s personality and provide the best healing shot. Clients can opt to take part in a variety of therapy programs, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy: Provides clients with the skills needed to change how they react to triggers in their environment that could cause them to relapse. They learn to find positives while reducing their stress levels and negative thoughts.
- Dialectical behavior therapy: Clients learn to cope with stress-filled situations. They learn how different triggers affect their addiction and how to manage relationships better.
- Individual therapy: Clients receive one-on-one counseling with a mental health professional. It allows them to feel more at ease, opening up about their problems versus speaking up in a group setting.
- Group therapy: Clients get the opportunity to connect with others who have been in similar situations. They can learn from the experiences of others and learn to empathize and share.
- Yoga therapy: Clients go through different physical poses as they learn to control their thoughts and emotions. It also relieves stress and helps clients feel more centered.
Get Help For Drug Addiction
If you’re tired of living life in drug addiction, Bayview Recovery Center could be what you need. We offer different stay options for clients, including:
- Extended care program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Aftercare program
- Dual diagnosis treatment center
Get started today by calling Bayview Recovery Center at 855.478.3650.