What’s standing between you and rehab? You’ve made it past excuses and hesitations. You know you need the help that only therapists at a rehab facility can offer. If you worry about money, have Bayview Recovery’s intake advisors run an insurance verification.
What is Insurance Verification?
Many people don’t realize that insurance companies pay for rehab-related expenses. Currently, legislation requires insurers to treat addiction the same that they would other chronic illnesses. Therefore, you might have access to a source of payment through your insurance plan. Bayview Recovery currently works with big insurers such as Cigna, Aetna, Providence, and United Healthcare to help you get insurance verification.
To help you navigate through the details of your policy, we conduct an insurance verification. It enables you to understand in-network as well as out-of-network expenses. Besides that, you find out about deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance expenses, and out-of-pocket maximums. This isn’t a lengthy process.
Because our intake specialists know that you’re struggling with a lot right now, they make it easy. They handle the paperwork and then explain what your policy entitles you to receive. They’ll be your intermediary between you and the insurance company in order to procure the optimal coverage. Of course, everything you tell them is completely confidential.
What Does Insurance Typically Cover for Rehab Clients?
Each policy is different. Even with the same insurance company, there’s a myriad of varying plan documents. Therefore, it’s essential to run an insurance verification to understand what your individual policy entitles you to. Even so, Bayview Recovery recognizes that you need help.
Besides that, the rehab facility realizes that you might not have selected an insurance plan with an eye on rehab. Rather than turning away clients, we put together a treatment protocol that could accommodate a broad range of insurance plans. It begins with treatment delivery. Options include:
- Inpatient treatment for residential care that offers a high level of intensity, intervention, and supervision
- Extended residential care for clients who would benefit from a 90-day program versus the standard 30 days
- Partial hospitalization that invites you to stay at the facility during the day but lets you return home at night
- Intensive outpatient treatment, which is a part-time approach to therapy that allows you to schedule care around obligations
- Aftercare, which protects early recovery through outpatient meetings
An insurance policy that might not cover inpatient treatment may pay for outpatient care. We can work with you to find out if you’re a good candidate for this treatment delivery option.
Evidence-Based Treatment Supports Your Recovery
Insurers look favorably on rehab centers that offer evidence-based treatments. Bayview Recovery is one of these facilities. It means that our therapists use modalities that have excellent success in treating addiction. The therapeutic approaches you might undergo have helped others just like you.
- Dual diagnosis therapy, which focuses on helping you manage underlying mental health concerns that contribute to substance abuse
- One-on-one talk therapy as the primary tool for setting goals and creating benchmarks throughout your recovery
- Group therapy that emphasizes the importance of process groups and similar meetings for personal development
- Medication management services that make it convenient to keep track of prescriptions you need to take
- Behavioral therapeutic interventions that create the bedrock for overcoming dysfunction
- Men and women’s tracks that focus on your unique experience with dependency
- Mindfulness training, yoga, and meditation for stress relief and emotional balancing
What You’ll Learn
These treatments work together to help you overcome the urge to use drugs or also alcohol. Similarly, they assist you in focusing on long-term recovery. You develop life skills that you’ll need after program graduation. Doing so now eliminates potential stressors after you return home.
Social skills and coping skills development are essential for disarming triggers. At the facility, of course, it’s easy to deal with stress and conflict. However, you’ll have to be able to do so independently at home later on. Therefore, therapists work through a variety of modalities to help you do so.
Enroll in Treatment Today
Insurance verification is an initial step. Don’t let it scare you away. Our intake specialists walk you through the process. From there, they can help you decide on the care approach you want to take.
Paying for rehab doesn’t have to be complicated. Complete a Bayview Recovery insurance verification today. Call 855.478.3650 now.