Alcoholism is a chronic disease that has the potential to affect your life as well as your overall mental and physical well-being. It’s important to understand that alcohol dependence is a complex process that requires reliable support to overcome. When your alcohol use affects daily life, it’s best to speak with a healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment.
If you or a loved one are ready to seek alcohol addiction treatment, Bayview Recovery may be right for you. Our alcohol rehab in Washington has helped countless individuals overcome alcohol dependence safely. Our staff cares about your well-being and offers support throughout the entire recovery process. To that end, get the help you deserve today by calling us at 855.478.3650.
Alcohol Rehab in Washington State
At Bayview Recovery’s alcohol rehab, you can expect personalized services and compassionate care throughout your recovery journey. We understand that the circumstances of addiction are unique for every person. Therefore, we custom-build treatment programs to ensure your chances of successful recovery are increased. Treatment at our alcohol rehab in Washington could include a combination of:
- Addiction therapies: We offer individual, group, family, trauma, and cognitive-behavioral therapies. Therapy can identify areas in your life that require strengthening. Equipping yourself with effective coping skills can prevent relapse from occurring.
- Programs: We offer a variety of rehab programs to help you focus on treatment. Whether you require medically-assisted support, residential rehab, gender-specific treatment, or a partial hospitalization program there are options available to you at Bayview Recovery.
- Mental health treatment: Typically individuals with an alcohol addiction tend to have underlying mental health issues such as anxiety or depression. Our dual-diagnosis program addresses addiction with mental health treatment to promote total healing from both conditions.
After a thorough evaluation of your alcohol addiction, one of our experienced and caring mental health staff will prepare a treatment route specifically designed for your unique needs. Moreover, we want you to get better and break free from alcohol dependence.
Each step of treatment at our facility promotes and encourages a healthy and happy lifestyle. With Bayview Recovery and our comprehensive care, we can help you regain control of your life.
Alcohol use disorder is a medical condition that can be mild, moderate, or severe. As most people know, drinking too much alcohol can damage your health. It can develop quickly or over long periods.
Factors that cause alcohol dependence include genetics, childhood events, and futile attempts to manage difficult thoughts and feelings. In addition, people are more likely to abuse alcohol if they’ve experienced trauma or have a family history of alcoholism.
Signs and symptoms of alcohol abuse include:
- Intense cravings for alcohol
- Inability to stop drinking once you’ve started
- Frequent hangovers
- Needing to consume more alcohol to achieve the same effect
- Problems with family, friends, work, or school
- Giving up routines and activities for drinking
- Spending a lot of time drinking and recovering
Someone who is alcohol-dependent may experience severe withdrawal symptoms when cutting back or quitting, such as:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Coma or death
No matter how difficult your alcohol abuse or dependence has become, treatment can restore hope. Fortunately, seeking professional support greatly increases your recovery chances.
Learn More About Bayview Recovery
Addiction specialists at Bayview Recovery’s rehab and recovery center acknowledge the personal nature of addiction which is why individualized care is provided to each of our clients. Our total commitment to you is providing excellent care from the first phone call. Bayview Recovery’s treatment promotes you to look at life with a new sense of well-being and to begin living a life of freedom from alcohol addiction.
If you want a better life, it can begin right now. Call Bayview Recovery at 855.478.3650 to get started.