Season, rites of passage, and a new year are ways that everyday people look at change. If you’re ready to confront drug addiction and substance abuse, recovery in the new year is a perfect opportunity to enter a rehab facility. Through this program, you’ll get the support you need to make a positive change. Keep in mind that you don’t have to make a resolution to benefit from an addiction treatment center. Just take the first step by calling our Tacoma, Washington facility.
If you are struggling with drug addiction or an alcohol disorder, Bayview Recovery Center offers proven programs uniquely designed to provide compassionate support. Are you or a loved one considering working through recovery in the new year? If so, these are reasons to enter a program and ways our experienced professionals can shepherd you through the process. Call Bayview Recovery Center today at 855.478.3650 for more information about our treatment programs.
How Does Addiction & Substance Abuse Impact Your Life?
It’s often difficult for people immersed in daily drug and alcohol abuse to step back and see the larger picture. The metaphor of not being able to see the forest through the trees is certainly applicable. Suppose you are like many focused on escaping through drugs and alcohol. In that case, it may be difficult to see how debilitating your condition can be on the following quality of life aspects. However, addiction has a number of effects, including:
- Legal Issues: Drug and alcohol afflictions commonly lead people to have troubling legal problems. These range from DUI arrests to charges regarding public conduct.
- Financial Issues: The cost of drugs and alcohol is only the tip of the iceberg. The effect substance has on work and earning a salary extends to failure to save money, getting behind in bills, and it’s not unusual for afflicted people to file bankruptcy.
- Family Relationships: There comes the point when substance abuse disorders control the behavior of otherwise good people. Many sufferers find that family members lose trust when you don’t make an attempt to live a healthy, substance-free lifestyle.
- Friendships: Drug addiction and alcohol disorders typically strain friendships and may leave you increasingly isolated.
- School: Students are not immune to the lure of drugs and alcohol. School parties can quickly lead to addiction and derail educational opportunities.
- Emotional & Mental Health: It’s critical to understand that self-medicating with drugs and alcohol only exacerbates stress, anxiety, depression, and other conditions. Addiction treatment through a certified rehab facility can help resolve and manage emotional and cognitive disorders.
We Can Help You Start Recovery in the New Year
At Bayview Recovery Center, we work with everyday people in the Pacific Northwest to provide compassionate treatment. We design programs tailored to the challenges of our community members and help you recover in the new year. These are four programs that have proven successful for people focused on recovery in the new year.
- Partial Hospitalization: This program is designed for people suffering from severe addiction. It leverages all of the assets someone would receive from complete inpatient therapy while offering more autonomy.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: This program maximizes support while community members can also address personal needs in daily life. Suitable candidates can recover in the new year without taking a significant financial pause or temporarily missing critical emotional connections with loved ones.
- Outpatient Program: Outpatient rehab provides wide-reaching support that includes one-on-one and group therapy sessions. It gives ailing people a forum to voice their struggles and the support to do something about them.
- Aftercare: For treatment to succeed, people need to have ongoing support in place. Our aftercare program ensures that you have reliable support after completing the initial program.
Contact Our Tacoma Treatment Center and Recover in the New Year
At Bayview Recovery Center, we work with people from all walks of life who struggle with addiction and substance abuse. Our compassionate staff work with community members to meet unique challenges and improve their quality of life. There’s no reason that a debilitating affliction needs to negatively impact you financially, emotionally and damage loving relationships with friends and family members. Call our Tacoma addiction treatment center at 855.478.3650 and take the first step on the road to recovery in the new year.