Tens of millions of people in the United States struggle with drug or alcohol addiction. Compared to other states, Washington has a higher-than-average rate of substance use disorders among its residents. For that reason, the state government has stepped up efforts to address the high incidence of addiction among its citizens. Today, getting the help of an addiction treatment center in Washington is easier than ever.
If you need addiction treatment in WA, you can count on Bayview Recovery. Our addiction rehab in Washington offers a full continuum of care, so you are sure to get the best treatment for your needs. We not only want to help you overcome addiction, but we also want you to see how fulfilling a sober lifestyle can be. Call us today at 855.478.3650 to find out more about our wide array of addiction treatment programs and which may be right for you.
Why Choose Rehabs in Washington State?
Most people choose their rehabs based on their location. After all, if you are in an outpatient program, you need to travel to and from the facility several times a week. Most often, people choose a treatment center close to their home or job so that they can easily attend sessions before or after work.
But what if the location is not a factor for you? Some people are open to traveling to another state for addiction treatment. There are several reasons for this, including:
- Increased discretion – If you attend a treatment facility out of state, you are highly unlikely to run into anyone you know there. Some people prefer this additional privacy.
- A new environment – Getting out of your usual environment and away from family, friends, and a job that may contribute to stress and self-medication can help you get a fresh start.
- Specialized treatment programs – Sometimes, your local rehabs do not offer the best programs for your individual needs. There are plenty of options for specialized rehabs in Washington state, so you are sure to find a program that fully accommodates your needs.
If you are willing to travel for addiction treatment in WA, you will find a full continuum of care with a wide array of holistic therapies to enhance your recovery.
The Benefits of Addiction Treatment in WA
Traveling to a WA rehab be exciting since you are completely changing your environment. And if you are enrolling in outpatient treatment, you have the opportunity to explore a new city, such as Tacoma, after your treatment sessions. The change of scenery can be just what you need to get you into the right mindset for recovery.
If you select a Tacoma, WA rehab, you have plenty of fun sober activities to experience alongside your treatment, such as:
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
- LeMay – America’s Car Museum
- Tacoma Art Museum
- Museum of Glass
- Fort Nisqually Living History Museum
- Washington State History Museum
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass
The environment your treatment center is in can add to the enjoyment and success of your treatment. The time you spend outside of the facility provides you with chances to practice your new skills for sober living. Discover new hobbies, attractions, and restaurants that can be part of your lifestyle in recovery.
Bayview Recovery—Reliable Addiction Rehab in Washington
For one of the best rehabs in Washington state, put your trust in Bayview Recovery. We have you covered whether you need inpatient or outpatient care or even the ultimate convenience of a telehealth addiction treatment program. You will also enjoy a variety of complementary therapies, including art, yoga, and mindfulness meditation therapy. To start your path to a healthier, happier life free of drugs or alcohol, reach out to us at 855.478.3650.